The Interim Management Association (IMA)
The Interim Management Association is the trade body that helps maintain the highest professional and ethical standards in the provision of interim management services. For further details about these standards click here.
The Institute of Interim Management (IIM)
The IIM is the independent Institute promoting, supporting and representing professional interim managers and executives.
The Institute of Directors (IoD)
Our Directors are members of the IoD.
Institute for Turnaround
Our directors subscribe to the Institute for Turnaround. While it would not be relevant for us to be members ourselves, we actively encourage our interim managers with the required experience to be assessed and ultimately join their network.
The Association of Project Managers
We are corporate members of the Association for Project Management.
Professional Contractors Group (PCG)
We are corporate members of the Professional Contractors Group.
Investors in People
We have been awarded the Investors in People quality standard which provides a framework for achieving optimal results from the people working within an organisation. Business strategy, leadership, management effectiveness, training and performance measurement underpin the standard and serve to increase productivity from human capital.
ISO Quality Standards
To ensure Interim Partners maintains first class quality systems we have achieved ISO Quality Standards; ISO 14001 the environmental standard, ISO 27001 the data security standard and ISO 9001 the quality systems standard.
Positive about disabled people
We have a positive attitude towards job applications from disabled people and are committed to:
- interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy and to consider them on their abilities
- discuss with disabled employees, at any time but at least once a year, what both parties can do to make sure disabled employees can develop and use their abilities
- make every effort when employees become disabled to make sure they stay in employment
- take action to ensure that all employees develop the appropriate level of disability awareness needed to make these commitments work
- review these commitments each year and assess what has been achieved, plan ways to improve on them and let employees and Jobcentre Plus know about progress and future plans