Are you adaptable, flexible and experienced?
Interim management can be an excellent career choice, however, it is not for everyone. Before taking the step into interim management it is important that you consider a number of criteria:
- Do you have significant senior line management or project management experience?
- Do you have an adaptable and flexible personality?
- Do you thrive in challenging and constantly changing environments?
- Do you have gravitas, immediate impact and a confident communication style?
- Can you assimilate into a company and hit the floor running?
- Can you operate in a professional yet politically detached manner?
- Are you a problem solver who is results orientated and delivery focused?
- Are you sufficiently financially secure to cope with periods between assignments?
- Are you a good networker/relationship builder?
- Are you flexible as to the location of the assignment?
If you believe you have the skills necessary for interim management, please click here to register with us. If you would like to discuss your suitability please contact one of our consultants on 020 7936 2865. We are partnered with Thomas International and we can undertake psychometric tests at our offices for candidates, however, there is a charge for this service.