E-Newsletter, Issue No: 11
Information is what drives the world and it is certainly what enables us to make informed decisions about who to put forward for assignments. To support this process we have recently updated the Online Candidate Profile form to capture more detail about our interims managers. The new system, which is the starting point to developing a strong relationship with us, also ensures that you only receive the information (job alerts and news) you want to receive from us. To make sure your candidate profile is up to-date please login and run through your Profile form to ensure we have all the information we need. As you complete the information your percentage completion rate will increase (see example above). If you have any issues with login or can not remember your password just run through the password reminder process at login.
In particular changes to the Candidate Profile system mean that you will need to;
- Add a short statement which captures your proposition as a candidate i.e what makes you stand out from the crowd?
- Add a picture of what you look like
- Amend your Sector and Job interests as these have been made more specific and dictate which Assignment Alerts you receive
- Add any supporting documentation to your CV such as references
- Upload a new CV if the old one on your Profile is out-of-date
- Amend your status and aspirational day rate to reflect your current experience.
Once your Candidate Profile has been completed and you are selected for an interim assignment you will then be invited to join our unique assignment management system called 'IP Connect'. This system, however, is only available to Candidates actually on-assignment.