Join our community and register your details
Interim Partners is passionate about being the number one provider of interim management solutions. It’s what drives us, and makes working in our business incredibly exciting. And we want our professional interim candidates to be part of the rewarding journey.
Our registration process will take a few minutes to complete but before you do this please consider if we will be the right type of organisation for you to work with:
- We work with experienced interim managers or those that are committed to becoming one.
- Our candidates experience is largely within large complex organisations because this reflects our client base.
- We are sector not geographically focused.
- We do not work across all sectors so please identify if your experience matches that of the sectors that we operate in.
Partner with one of our consultants
After you have registered with us we hope you will build a relationship with us. It is important to note that we do not introduce interim managers to our clients until we have met them face to face. Therefore it will be essential to partner with one of our consultants who will then be in a position to represent you to both their clients and their colleagues. Please contact the most appropriate consultant from our meet the team page and arrange to meet them.
Our consultants make every effort to meet with you; however, they are not in a position to meet everyone, especially if they consider your experience to be non-core to their current recruitment activities. If we are unable to meet you at the outset, we suggest that you continue to keep in touch, review our assignments and approach us for a meeting when your skills and experience match one of our advertised assignments.
Visit our meet the team page to discover who will be best placed to assist you and arrange to meet them.
Contribute to our on-line community
We also hope you will contribute to our blogs, attend our events, follow us on twitter and help us to develop a deeper, richer conversation about interim management and what we can deliver, together, to businesses undergoing change. Joining our community brings lots of practical benefits too. You will receive:
- Access to our detailed information on each posted assignment
- Immediate alerts about new assignments via our website
- Our regular newsletter and other useful articles on interim management
- Invitations to our networking events
- Access to the IP community group on LinkedIn, where you can post your comments or questions and gain valuable input. You will also see copies of website assignments that are automatically posted via an RSS feed that links back to the IP website.