In your sector
Interim Facilities Management Consulting
The last few years have been tough for the facilities management sector, but there are now strong signs for optimism, despite Brexit uncertainty and rising costs.
Innovation is the key driver for growth. Businesses have recognised the enormous potential in disruptive technologies, big data, analytics and digital transformation. Recruitment and skills shortage have been a challenge.
Forward-looking businesses are looking to deliver rapid change – interim managers have the skills and expertise to make an impact fast.
Our facilities management team connects you with proven talent ready to focus on your goals.
Helping you deliver better outcomes
How we help
We play a vital role in unlocking the potential of our clients’ growth plans as well as helping them through times of major change.
Our sector specialist consultants build strong relationships with board executives and influential leaders in facilities management to understand the issues the market faces.
We take an outcomes-driven, consultative approach to providing best-in-class talent to our clients’ complex challenges. We support businesses to:
- Deliver major programmes of transformation and change
- Implement new digital infrastructure
- Improve quality levels within the health, safety, environment, quality and well-being arena
- Reduce costs across multiple service lines and regions
- Achieve best practice and results with most relevant and talented people and new processes
Our team delivers superior outcomes for complex engagements whilst bringing significant value to our clients through the provision of interim executives, interim teams and leadership advisory services. We deliver a wide range of mandates ranging from executive and functional leadership assignments, business transformation to programme management and change.
Typical interim assignments
Key benefits of interim managers
- Hiring of expertise on a short-term basis to offer consultancy for due diligence of a new investment opportunity
- Experience leadership for building and onboarding new start-up teams and operations
- Programme management and specialist expertise to support the management and delivery of an end-to-end merger or acquisition
- Critical expertise and cost-effective option to support under-performing business units that require diagnostics and change management
- Specialist expertise to deliver new software programme integrations and roll-outs
- Programme management expertise for transformation of existing service lines
- Critical resource to fill an unforeseen gap in the senior management team
- Board & Leadership – CEO, COO, MD, CIO
- Finance & Accountancy – CFO, FD
- Risk & Compliance – CCO, CRO
- Information and Change – CTO, Chief Data Officer, Head of Transformation, GDPR
- Operations & HR – Ops Director, Head of PMO, HRD
- Commercial Leadership – CMO, Commercial Director
The Interim Partners difference
We work closely with our clients to help solve their most complex business challenges. Our award-winning consulting services leverage an extensive network of trusted interim managers and executives with the expertise to deliver measurable results across multiple business functions and sectors at a fraction of the cost of management consultants.
We offer a unique approach to interim recruitment and will take the time to truly understand your business. We look at what your challenges are and what you are aiming to achieve. Together, we define your assignment goals and deliverables – giving absolute clarity on the potential value add or return on investment from your interim.
Our interims are contracted through our 4-stage Return on Interim (ROI) methodology to ensure they deliver the results our clients expect, every time.
Need an interim manager?
Contact us today.