Senior Digital Marketing Executive
We are currently looking for an experienced senior digital marketing executive. Reporting in to the marketing director, this role will be responsible for driving the effectiveness of digital marketing activities and channels.
It’s an exciting time to join the business as we are embarking on rapid growth. As part of this journey we will require the senior digital marketing executive to be integral in the overall performance of our digital marketing strategy and marketing operations.
The role will require specialist expertise in the use of digital tools, including designing and building automated campaigns, website and content SEO optimisation, and general website development and management. You’ll understand what good looks like from a marketing copy point of view and have strong editing and proofreading skills for a range of tactics including blog articles, email marketing, sales collateral and social promotion. You’ll be used to working, testing and optimising platforms to maximise return by generating marketing leads with experience gained in B2B client-side.
Based in our luxury London head office, this role will be key in contributing to the overall growth and success of New Street Group
New Street Group is the holding company for Interim Partners and BrightPool. Our business is built upon strong values, deep personal relationships, long-term planning, robust financial strength and the desire to enhance our people-focused proposition through using the latest technology.
Interim Partners aims to be the partner of choice for large organisations requiring executive interim management solutions for their most complex challenges. BrightPool’s vision is to provide market-leading agile talent solutions that are insight-led. We have two core service offerings: which include agile resourcing (volume contractor resourcing, recruiter-on-demand and project RPO) and talent consulting.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of the firm’s content editorial calendar, collaborating with practice/business teams to plan, coordinate and schedule activity on a 90-day basis.
- Ownership of the firm’s blog, regular news and updates, optimising content for the different audiences, ensuring it’s on brand and message.
- Marketing technology lead (Marketo superuser), providing training and support to teams and championing best practice use of email marketing software, our CMS, social channels, webinar/event technology and marketing processes.
- Design and implementation of internal framework across SharePoint, Yammer and Outlook for internal communications to promote the firm’s marketing activities.
- Ownership of ‘marketing support’ for practice/business teams including the self-service marketing hub – ensuring teams have access to the templates, processes and guidance for= delivering a range of tactical marketing/business development activity.
- Brand guardianship – own the development of the firm’s visual identity brand guidelines, ensuring all materials are developed in line with the agreed visual identity.
- Creating high-quality campaign content assets and suite of editable digital templates for marketing and business development purposes.
- Lead on the day-to-day management/enhancements of websites with support from the operations team.
- Create, edit and distribute content across all digital channels.
- Analyse and evaluate the performance of the websites and other digital platforms.
- Project manage ad hoc digital and marketing operations’ development projects.
- Execute on the Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) digital performance development strategy, positioning and messaging.
- Work alongside appointed digital marketing agency and project manage paid PPC/social media campaigns from concept through to completion within the agreed budget.
- Support the execution of major integrated, multi-channel campaigns which include online and offline channels.
- Initiate and manage projects that aim to achieve a higher conversion rate utilising CRO techniques e.g. implementing A/B and multi variant tests on landing pages.
- Develop and enhance customer journey initiatives such as Live chat, opt-in, sign-up areas and social.
- Ownership of the inbound data capture process, monitoring of marketing inboxes, qualifying new contacts and leads for sales.
- On-going evaluation and sharing with appropriate stakeholders, websites’ and other digital platforms’ performance with analytical tools.
Experience, education & professional qualifications:
You will be passionate about all things digital and demand generation. You’ll be a motivated and creative, who is strategic and outcome-focussed.
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Proven experience working within marketing, preferably gained in the professional services sector
- Extensive digital marketing experience, especially an understanding of SEO principles, Google Analytics, PPC, email marketing best practice, social media, campaign tracking and data capture processes and use of marketing automation software (workflow design for nurture programmes).
- Understanding of CRM strategy and the role of a CRM system in a sales and marketing operations capacity.
- Tech-savvy and able to develop new marketing tech skills quickly.
- Advanced PP design/formatting expertise – comfortable creating templates and re-sizing/formatting imagery
- InDesign/photoshop/video editing expertise is desirable.