Marketing Executive – New Street Group (London) - 12 month fixed-term contract
We’re looking for a marketing executive to join our marketing team on a full-time basis, based in our offices in Bank, Central London.
We’re looking for a marketing executive to join our marketing team on a full-time basis, based in our offices in Bank, Central London. This is an exciting role for someone looking to develop skills across the full mix of marketing, working for a growing business with leading marketing automation technology and digital team collaboration tools.
Reporting to the marketing manager, you will work across thought leadership projects, sales enablement, bid support, events and digital campaigns. You need to have previous marketing communications experience, either client or agency-side.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for writing and be highly-proficient in editing and proofreading. You will have a great attention-to-detail and advanced computer skills, especially PowerPoint. We’re looking for someone who is highly organised with an ability to multitask.
- Managing the firm’s events’ schedule, supporting the marketing manager with the promotion of events and follow-up activity
- Data list management and collation/presentation of marketing results for ongoing management reporting
- Drafting/editing thought leadership and authoring news items
- Updating and monitoring the accuracy of content on external websites
- Executing regular email campaigns and newsletters, collating content from various authors and ensuring external comms are delivered to a high-standard
- Editing/proofreading a range of communications including blogs, case studies, website content, event invitations and materials
- PowerPoint formatting and use of interactive pdf design for production of BD/bid collateral and internal comms
- Creating surveys with our survey tool, collating results and presenting findings in charts/graphs for analysis
- Support for promoting and organising events – pre, during and post-event activity
- Writing/editing sales/BD type communications for practice directors
- Providing ad hoc marketing support for internal comms and the firm’s career site, as and when required
- Planning and overseeing the production and distribution of printed marketing materials to support activities and sourcing relevant content from other teams
- Providing high level administrative support and helping to coordinate specific projects or activities in support of our success
Essential Skills and Experience
- A degree, or equivalent, ideally in English or Communications or equivalent experience in a similar or related role
- Relevant experience in marketing, producing a range of marketing materials, both print and online
- Experience in email marketing and content marketing campaigns
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Highly-organised with strong administration skills and highly-proficient in Microsoft Office including Word and PowerPoint
- Experience of using a CMS system is desirable
- Strong administrative and organisation skills and great attention to detail
- Demonstrable initiative and enthusiasm, and the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team with a 'can do' attitude
New Street Group is the holding company for Interim Partners, BrightPool and Wickland Westcott. Our group strategy is to create high-quality, individually branded and complementary recruitment and consulting companies that have the potential to become market leaders.
New Street Group offers its clients a full suite of consulting services across interim management advisory, executive search and assessment, volume recruitment and talent consulting.
Interim Partners aim to be the partner of choice to large organisations going through change for the provision of executive interim management solutions. The BrightPool vision is to provide market leading agile talent solutions that are insight-led. BrightPool has two core service offerings; agile resourcing including, volume contractor resourcing, recruiter-demand, project RPO and talent consulting. Wickland Westcott is a fully integrated leadership consultancy, blending commercial judgement, search capabilities and psychological expertise that enhances organisational and individual performance.
Our businesses are built upon strong values, deep personal relationships, long-term planning, robust financial strength and the desire to enhance our people focused proposition through using the latest technology.
If you would like to have a confidential conversation about this current opportunity we have please call Debbie Norman on 07584 147263.
We would love to hear from you.