Practice Co-ordinator - London
At New Street Group we are currently looking for a practice coordinator - business support / administrator to join our business during an exciting period of growth and change. Based in our new London office, this role will be responsible for providing ongoing sales administrative support that contributes to the continued growth of the organisation.
New Street Group is the holding company for Interim Partners, BrightPool and Wickland Westcott. Our group strategy is to create high quality, individually branded and complimentary recruitment and consulting companies that have the potential to become market leaders.
New Street Group offers its clients a full suite of consulting services across interim management advisory, executive search and assessment, volume recruitment and talent consulting.
Our businesses are built upon strong values, deep personal relationships, long term planning, robust financial strength and the desire to enhance our people focused proposition through using the latest technology.
The role and responsibilities:
- Answering the phone in a professional and efficient manner
- Responding to key stakeholders (including clients and candidates) in clear and concise manner
- Administration of the company’s CRM including (but not limited to) recording of meetings and calls, confirmations of interviews, ensuring accurate information is entered onto the company’s CRM and database cleansing
- Maintain job adverts on internal and external websites, ensuring brand image and quality of content is sustained
- Complex diary management, including liaising with key stakeholders (clients and candidates)
- Support Consultants on assignment management and proposals
- Conduct research projects to support business development activities
- Work closely with marketing on various tasks including planning of events, marketing and sales activity reports and ensuring delivery of practice team blogs and thought leadership.
- Being the go-to for your practice’s day to day queries
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience working as an administrator or team assistant in a commercial fast paced environment
- Proven operational experience ideally within customer services, marketing, recruitment or sales
- Good at building rapport and relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent telephone manner
- First-class attention to detail and highly organised
- Confident and experienced in utilising technology – skype for business, excel and powerpoint
- Demonstrates a ‘Can do’ attitude
- A strong work ethic and ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Able to prioritise
- Degree qualified is desirable but not essential
Working hours are Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm, however some flexibility may be required.