Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant
We are currently looking for recruitment consultant / senior recruitment consultant to join our financial services practice in our new luxury offices in central London. Our footprint within financial and professional services extends across insurance, banking, consumer and specialty finance; asset, investment and wealth management; and private equity.
Interim Partners is a leading brand in the interim management solutions market, having been voted the UK’s best interim provider in the IIM survey in 2017 and 2018. We are looking for an established recruiter who will have the opportunity to apply their skills and experience whilst learning to deliver the service offering in a different way.
Our interims operate at board or ExCo level, driving significant change and transformation and solving complex problems for our clients across a range of functional areas including finance, risk, compliance, technology, operations and marketing.
This is much more than simply placing senior level contractors with an organisation. Developing a successful network of interims and clients will mean that in time you are actively involved in helping financial services organisations shape their futures.
This is a high-profile opportunity with the potential for significant reward. Within this 360-degree consulting role you will be responsible for:
- Developing enduring board and ExCo level client relationships through a combination of email and telephone contact and regular face to face meetings
- Building a network of skilled interim managers to place on assignment with UK based clients, either as individuals or teams
- Becoming an expert in your marketplace through ongoing research and learning
- In conjunction with our marketing team, developing collateral including regular thought leadership pieces to build your personal brand
- Delivering exceptional commercial outcomes to meet and exceed financial targets
We are seeking an individual with:
- Good commercial and business development skills gained from a financial or professional services recruitment background, ideally in interim/contract.
- Prior experience of engaging clients through statement of work or outcome-based pricing initiatives would be beneficial as this is very much the direction our market is moving in.
- It is imperative that you can demonstrate how you have built up a successful network based, relationship driven desk and are ambitious, driven and consultative.
So why join Interim Partners?
- We are established as the number one brand in the UK interim market and this provides an excellent platform for you to build on.
- You will be working with successful and experienced interim consultants and will learn from the best.
- We are an agile, fast growing private company.
- We offer a flexible, grown up working environment focused on outcomes.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- This is a high value market and the opportunity to develop your skills and career alongside your billing is huge.
If you are looking to join a dynamic team of leading interim management professionals, please contact Angie Smith on 01423 813 668 or email firstname.lastname@example.org