Senior Consultant - Retail and Leisure
We are currently looking for a senior consultant to join our established retail and leisure practice, based in either Harrogate or London.
Interim Partners is the UK's no. 1 provider of specialist interim management solutions. We are looking for an established recruiter who will have the opportunity to apply their skills and experience whilst learning to deliver the service offering in a different way.
Our interims operate at Board or ExCo level, driving significant change and transformation and solving complex problems for our clients across a range of functional areas including finance, risk, compliance, technology, operations and marketing.
This is much more than simply placing senior level interims with an organisation. Developing a successful network of interims and clients will mean that in time you are actively involved in helping the leading retail and leisure organisations shape their futures.
This is a high-profile opportunity with the potential for significant reward. Responsibilities include:
- Developing lasting Board and ExCo level client relationships through all available means.
- Building a network of skilled interim managers to place on assignment with UK based clients, either as individuals or teams
- Becoming an expert in your marketplace through ongoing research and learning
- In conjunction with our Marketing team, lead and host sector relevant events and develop collateral including regular thought leadership pieces to build your personal brand
- Delivering exceptional commercial outcomes to meet and exceed financial targets
We are seeking an individual with:
- Strong commercial and business development skills, with prior evidence of building business within the retail or leisure sector. Exposure to interim / contract recruitment is ideal but not essential.
- Prior experience of engaging clients through Statement of Work or outcome-based pricing initiatives would be beneficial as this is very much the direction our market is moving in.
- It is imperative that you can demonstrate how you have built up a successful network based, relationship driven desk and are ambitious, driven and consultative.
So why join Interim Partners?
- We are established as the number one brand in the UK interim market and this provides an excellent platform for you to build on
- We offer a flexible working environment focused on outcomes. You can be truly autonomous.
- You will be working with successful and experienced interim consultants where you will learn and be supported.
- We are an agile, fast growing private company
- This is a high value market and the opportunity to develop your skills and career alongside your billing is huge
We already have an excellent foothold in the Retail and Leisure sector but further segmentation and the addition of two high calibre team members will see 2019 be another record year. If you’re simply ready for a change or feel there must be more to your recruitment career and are curious about what genuine interim management is then please get in touch for an informal and confidential conversation.
Founded in 2003, Interim Partners has pioneered an industry and grown to be one of the leading global players within Interim Management. We have been voted in the top 3 of the IIM during the last 5 years and this year have 5 consultants named as the top providers in their markets.
Interim Partners help complex organisations manage change and transformation by introducing them to exceptional Interim Executives. Our interim executives lead change programmes, deliver turnarounds, provide functional or sector specific expertise and cover critical permanent positions.