Reward & work/life balance
Our financial reward packages are amongst the best in the market.
We offer competitive base salaries combined with a first-class bonus scheme aligned to financial and non-financial objectives. We believe in rewarding high performance.
We provide a range of additional benefits including:
- Health Insurance
- Health cash back plan
- Contribution to gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel loan
- Car parking loan
- Quarterly and annual awards
- Long service awards
We also offer the following non-financial benefits:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Training and development
- Flexible working
A good work/life balance is important to us. We offer the opportunity to work flexibly:
- Part-time working
- Job sharing – where part-time employees can share the role of one full-time employee
- Glide time - a non-contractual option for employees to work core hours but with different start and finish time.
- Career breaks – take a sabbatical in order to pursue other interests or travel
- Home working – agreed days working from home
If you share our values and have the talent to succeed in a fast-paced environment, please email our HR Director Debbie Norman at firstname.lastname@example.org.