Reward & work/life balance
Our financial reward packages are amongst the best in the market.
We offer competitive base salaries combined with a first-class bonus scheme aligned to financial and non-financial objectives. We believe in rewarding high performance.
We provide a broad range of benefits, including:
- First-class opportunities with high levels of reward
- A CSR programme that incorporates the specific skills of our team
- An open and honest culture
- Our unique methodology - Return on Interim
- Flexible working & career breaks
- An amazing working environment - both professional & fun
- Tailored personal development & training opportunities
- Structured & transparent career progression
- Pension contribution
- Excellent benefits including health cover, gym membership, cycle to work scheme, travel loan and many more...
A good work/life balance is important to us. We offer the opportunity to work flexibly:
- Part-time working
- Job sharing – where part-time employees can share the role of one full-time employee
- Glide time - a non-contractual option for employees to work core hours but with different start and finish time
- Career breaks – take a sabbatical in order to pursue other interests or travel
- Home working – agreed days working from home
If you share our values and have the talent to succeed in a fast-paced environment, please email our HR Director Debbie Norman at firstname.lastname@example.org.