Doug Baird established Interim Partners in January 2003 and BrightPool in 2009 and now leads a management team that has many years of experience in the interim management and contracting marketplaces.
Doug Baird established Interim Partners in January 2003, BrightPool in 2009 and New Street Executive Search in 2012. He now leads a management team that has many years of experience in the interim management, executive search and contracting marketplaces.
Doug led Interim Partners in becoming the market leader for the provision of senior interim managers in the private sector. He and the business have achieved the following accolades:
- Virgin / Sunday Times Fast Track 100 (the UK’s fastest growing private companies) in both 2008 and 2009.
- Finalist in the National Business Awards for the Growth Strategy Award in 2009.
- Runner up in the Yorkshire, Institute of Directors – Young Director of the Year Award in 2009 and 2011.
- Awarded the Investors in People Bronze award due to its continued efforts to make the company a great place to work in 2011.
- Achieved Silver Status for Investors in People in 2011.
- Finalist in the Ernst and Young – Entrepreneur of the Year Competition in 2012.
- Voted the UK’s number one Interim Management service provider by the membership of the Institute for Interim Management (IIM).
He began his recruitment career in 1994 with a national consultancy after which he played a significant part in the growth of a financial recruitment firm, ultimately being responsible for one of their businesses. During his career he has worked with numerous companies in the FTSE 250 and Fortune 500. He is married with four children. He is a graduate of the University of York, has been a business mentor in The Princes Trust and is a founding Patron of St Michaels’ Hospice Guild of Patrons.
Executive Assistant: Jade Clark
For interim executives
Please note that we don't accept CV's sent directly by email, however we would love for you to join our interim community. To apply for an assignment please register here and follow through with the application process.