Multinationals tend to operate with greater complexity than domestic organisations. They need access to talented executives who can bring skills and experience to solve problems and provide solutions where internal capability is lacking.
Interim Partners has an outstanding track record of sourcing and supplying exceptional interim managers across the globe. We have placed teams and individual interim managers into North and South America, the Middle East, Asia, Australasia, Africa and across Europe.
We work with Executive Interim Managers who understand cultural differences and who are fluent in a number of languages. Our network has experience across all sectors and disciplines which means we can find solutions for a diverse range of situations.
Examples of international success stories include:
- A team of Interim Managers to consolidate a global speciality chemical business. Key deliverable was to significantly reduce cost and prepare for sale to another private equity house. Roles based in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
- Multi-disciplined team for a manufacturing and packaging business. Key deliverables were to re-structure business and re-position into a different market. Roles based in Middle East and Asia.
- Interim Chief Executive for FMCG business based in the Middle East and southern Europe. Key tasks were to turnaround underperforming sites.
- Interim General Manager for food production business based in France. Key task was to improve productivity of processing and stabilise major contract.
- Interim Manufacturing Director based in Germany to improve underperforming and loss-making metal component business.
- Interim Marketing Director for telecoms business – based in Dubai. Project to improve and promote offering within the region.
If you need an interim manager with international experience please call us on 0207 936 2865, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.