Interim Mechanical Engineer
- Carrying out mechanical engineering design tasks to include feasibility studies, research, design, development and post design services, involving the full Engineering Lifecycle, to meet defined project and business requirements.
- Carrying out mechanical structural analysis, hand calculations, FEA modelling, thermal analysis.
- Specifying the materials, tolerances, finishes, composite construction, strengths and weights of all aspects of mechanical design in radar products.
- Drafting, vetting and editing technical reports or other documents relevant to, or required by, a particular task in order to ensure that technical findings can be successfully communicated with recipients.
- Preparing and submitting technical proposals and tenders as directed by a bid manager in order to provide costed proposals for future work.
- Liaising with a number of internal and external organisation where required.
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering (or another degree with relevant firmware/hardware bias).
- At or working towards CEng or equivalent level of capability.
- Experience of operating in a defence or high safety integrity environment.
- Proven experience of relevant industry standards.
- Experience with all phases of the engineering lifecycle.
- Experience of configuration control systems.
|Remuneration:||£500 per day|
|Sector:||Manufacturing & Engineering|
|Discipline:||Project and Programme Management|
|Date Added:||20 Jul 2018|
|Closing Date:||17 Aug 2018|
To see more details on this assignment or to apply for it please join our community or login. In the first instance please make all applications through the Interim Partners website so we can ensure your details are acknowledged and passed to the correct consultant.REGISTER MY INTEREST