Interim Procurement Director
My FMCG client is looking for an Interim Procurement Director to scope out, review, analyse and look at cost savings across indirects on a site by site basis. My client wants to understand the \"size of the prize\" in establishing a more co-ordinated approach and how this might be achieved in keeping with their strategy and ways of working.
A business case will be required to be presented to the Executive Leadership Team at the close of the assignment.
In undertaking this assignment there will be a requirement for strong relationship and stakeholder management with the role holder working in complete collaboration with the exec team, MDs and buyers across the organisation.
What I am looking for:-
- Seasoned Group purchasing professional
- Well versed in working successfully within a matrix operating model
- Ideally experienced in the FMCG food and/or food retail sectors
- Successful track record of working on an international basis, culturally sensitive
- Highly developed relationship manager and collaborator
- Proven project management expertise
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Willing and able to undertake a high level of travel during the assignment
|Remuneration:||£1000 per day|
|Sector:||Manufacturing & Engineering|
|Discipline:||Board and Leadership|
|Date Added:||13 Sep 2018|
|Closing Date:||11 Oct 2018|
To see more details on this assignment or to apply for it please join our community or login. In the first instance please make all applications through the Interim Partners website so we can ensure your details are acknowledged and passed to the correct consultant.REGISTER MY INTEREST