Interim Business Development Director
An opportunity to work for a global leader within the Subsea Engineering and Services space based in U.K, USA & Singapore.
The successful Interim Business Development Director will be in post for 6 months at first instance.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Providing a proactive international business development service to the established sales function.
- Taking the lead whilst also offering guidance with improving the sales function.
- Identifying, monitoring, assessing and managing the business development of untapped markets within EMEA, Americas & Asia Pacific.
- You must have an in-depth understanding of modular drive systems, tensioner solutions and carousels.
- Experience of B2B sales within Energy.. preferably Oil & Gas & Renewable Energy Markets.
|Remuneration:||Up to £500 per day|
|Sector:||Energy, Utilities & Infrastructure|
|Date Added:||28 Feb 2019|
|Closing Date:||28 Mar 2019|
To see more details on this assignment or to apply for it please join our community or login. In the first instance please make all applications through the Interim Partners website so we can ensure your details are acknowledged and passed to the correct consultant.REGISTER MY INTEREST
9 Steps to Finding Value-Adding Non-Execs
4 Mar 2019
In the first of our mini-series of NED blogs, we’re looking at non-executive selection from the board’s perspective. How do you go about finding NEDs that will bring genuine value to your board and business? Here’s some practical guidance on getting it right.