Interim HR Director
Our client is looking to appoint an Interim HR Director who is available to start immediately and can cover a full-time post for a minimum of 2 months whilst they recruit substantively.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering and continuing to develop the workforce and organisational development strategies. You will ensure achievement of agreed outcomes, including regular monitoring and refreshing as necessary:
- Directly accountable to the Chief Executive
- Ensure that equality and inclusion of our staff are embedded in all aspects of strategic planning
- Lead the development of effective workforce planning and modelling across the organisation
The ideal candidate will:
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement as a senior manager in the field of human resource management in a comparable large complex and multidisciplined organisation (preferably within the NHS)
- A clear appreciation of the concepts of people management in a progressive complex organisation and an understanding of current legislation and practice relating to employment
- Educated to degree level together with a human resources qualification recognised by the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development as equivalent to at least a diploma
This role falls in scope of IR35. Please apply below.
|Remuneration:||£600 per day|
|Date Added:||05 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date:||02 Apr 2019|
To see more details on this assignment or to apply for it please join our community or login. In the first instance please make all applications through the Interim Partners website so we can ensure your details are acknowledged and passed to the correct consultant.REGISTER MY INTEREST
9 Steps to Finding Value-Adding Non-Execs
4 Mar 2019
In the first of our mini-series of NED blogs, we’re looking at non-executive selection from the board’s perspective. How do you go about finding NEDs that will bring genuine value to your board and business? Here’s some practical guidance on getting it right.