Interim Service Manager
Our client, a private care company, is currently looking for an Interim Service Manager for a three to six month assignment with an option to go permanent thereafter.
The Interim Service Manager will be responsible for driving and supporting revenue growth, pricing and profitability of several assigned business areas. The role also encompasses strong team building.
The successful candidate will work in conjunction with the board.
They will also be responsible for:
- The growth and service of the Radiology offering to patients
- The building of efficient team
- Commercial acumen in line with business objectives
The ideal candidate will:
- Have extensive experience in a similar role encompassing radiology services leadership experience is essential
- The abilility to grow and develop a business further
- This role will start immediately and interviews will be held shortly
If you would like to hear more detail, please register your interest below.
|Remuneration:||£500 per day|
|Discipline:||Board and Leadership|
|Date Added:||12 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date:||09 Apr 2019|
To see more details on this assignment or to apply for it please join our community or login. In the first instance please make all applications through the Interim Partners website so we can ensure your details are acknowledged and passed to the correct consultant.REGISTER MY INTEREST
9 Steps to Finding Value-Adding Non-Execs
4 Mar 2019
In the first of our mini-series of NED blogs, we’re looking at non-executive selection from the board’s perspective. How do you go about finding NEDs that will bring genuine value to your board and business? Here’s some practical guidance on getting it right.