Interim Programme Director
Our client, a Partnership between Central Government and local stakeholders - local authorities, Local Economic Partnerships, business and education leaders - is looking for an interim Programme Director to lead a project designed to boost the economy of the Midlands.
The interim Programme Director will provide the Partnership with strong and collaborative leadership and management, ensuring successful delivery of the current work programme, and working with Government and partners to secure future funding.
The successful candidate will work in conjunction with the Chair of the Board and the Government.
The main deliverables that are going to be produced during this project are:
- A detailed and robust work programme plan
- A fully costed and monitored budget
- Submission into the Comprehensive Spending Review
- A refreshed strategy, produced in collaboration with Government.
- A populated team structure
The ideal candidate will have:
- Background in securing investment for large-scale Infrastructure, Construction or Regeneration projects
- Track record of delivery at a senior level in a complex service delivery organisation with a high degree of public scrutiny
- Experience of leading complex collaborative schemes and initiatives, setting appropriate structures and processes to deliver business objectives
- Leading and managing significant projects across organisational boundaries in complex organisations
- Driving culture change, developing services and teams to embrace new ways of working and motivating staff to maximise their potential
- Operating effectively in a political environment, including with local authority executive teams and elected members
- Public administrative procedures and governance requirements in local government, particularly working to complex constitutional procedures and within statutory frameworks
If you are interested in this assignment, register your interest below.
|Remuneration:||up to £1000 per day|
|Discipline:||Project and Programme Management|
|Date Added:||29 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date:||26 Apr 2019|
To see more details on this assignment or to apply for it please join our community or login. In the first instance please make all applications through the Interim Partners website so we can ensure your details are acknowledged and passed to the correct consultant.REGISTER MY INTEREST
9 Steps to Finding Value-Adding Non-Execs
4 Mar 2019
In the first of our mini-series of NED blogs, we’re looking at non-executive selection from the board’s perspective. How do you go about finding NEDs that will bring genuine value to your board and business? Here’s some practical guidance on getting it right.