Interim Senior Healthcare Planner
Our client, an NHS organisation, is currently looking for an Interim Senior Healthcare Planner for a long term contract.
The Senior Healthcare Planner will be a key member of the Transformation Team and will ensure that the development & delivery of the Trust's clinical strategy is enabled by the transformation of emergency care plans.
The successful candidate will take lead responsibility for the clinical planning for specific areas of the Transforming Emergency Care Programme and other transformation projects.
They will also be responsible for:
- Lead and facilitate user groups to ensure that project objectives are identified and achieved whilst ensuring that key stakeholders are engaged in developing proposals and that developments meet service needs
- Lead the development of robust integrated clinical models and pathways. Ensuring that proposals for investment take into account productivity gains and facilitate transformation in service delivery through check and challenge
- Provide expert professional advice to clinical and managerial colleagues; providing positive participation and direction to working groups in order to drive and support service improvements, models of care and design of facilities
- Provide a high level of leadership, facilitation and expert advice within, and outside the Trust, as required
The ideal candidate will:
- Have extensive experience in a similar role
- Capital Planning experienced
- NHS experience, ideally redesigning emergency care
If you are interested in this assignment, register your interest below.
|Remuneration:||£500 per day|
|Discipline:||Board and Leadership|
|Date Added:||03 Apr 2019|
|Closing Date:||01 May 2019|
To see more details on this assignment or to apply for it please join our community or login. In the first instance please make all applications through the Interim Partners website so we can ensure your details are acknowledged and passed to the correct consultant.REGISTER MY INTEREST
9 Steps to Finding Value-Adding Non-Execs
4 Mar 2019
In the first of our mini-series of NED blogs, we’re looking at non-executive selection from the board’s perspective. How do you go about finding NEDs that will bring genuine value to your board and business? Here’s some practical guidance on getting it right.