Interim Project Director
The Interim Project Director will take the over-arching leadership role to deliver the project portfolio.
My client is in the process of making some large project commitments under our 5 to 15-year business plan.
Projects are at a range of stages from concept, design, procurement and build through to commissioning.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- Civil or Mechanical Engineer, (or experienced commercial director with Project leadership experience).
- PMP certification or similar.
- High level of safety / occupational and contractor management, and competent knowledge of all UK regulations for projects.
- Basic Skills - Leadership (a sense of purpose), excellent communicator, excellent reporting ability, disciplined, able to work across / span multinational, multicultural organisation, ability to use MS office suite in an advanced manner.
- At least 20 years' experience since graduation:
- 10 years industrial enterprise / operational role.
- 10 years multi-disciplinary mechanical projects.
- Within this, at least 5 years multi-disciplinary, process and mechanical projects.
- Experience and ability of integration of projects into brownfield operations.
- Ability to develop a contracting strategy for the project.
- Ability to manage and control project expenditure, schedule and scope.
- Ability to manage design process, and document design decisions and change management, so that the integration into the brownfield is carefully controlled.
- Ability to manage conflict between projects, develop an integrated approach to address competing value and provide a strategic enterprise value outlook for informed business decision making.
- Ability to carry out risk assessments and maintain control of hazards.
- Responsibility for leading the organisations integrated projects plan.
|Remuneration:||£1000 per day|
|Sector:||Energy, Utilities & Infrastructure|
|Discipline:||Project and Programme Management|
|Date Added:||28 May 2019|
|Closing Date:||25 Jun 2019|
To see more details on this assignment or to apply for it please join our community or login. In the first instance please make all applications through the Interim Partners website so we can ensure your details are acknowledged and passed to the correct consultant.REGISTER MY INTEREST
9 Steps to Finding Value-Adding Non-Execs
4 Mar 2019
In the first of our mini-series of NED blogs, we’re looking at non-executive selection from the board’s perspective. How do you go about finding NEDs that will bring genuine value to your board and business? Here’s some practical guidance on getting it right.