Interim Head of Contracts, Mental Health
Our client, an NHS Trust, is looking for an interim Head of Contracts for a 6 month contract to do a performance review of the team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a complete review of the current contract management team.
- Define the key direction of travel for the team
- Introduce regular meetings, objectives and performance reviews
- Resolve difficult HR issues
- Identify members of the team that are keen to rapidly up skill
- Identify whether a disciplinary route needs to be taken
The ideal candidate will:
- Have extensive experience in a similar role
- Extensive experience of Mental Health and Block Contracts
- The ability to identify performance problems and be able to make difficult decisions
- Experience of dealing with conflict
If you would like to hear more detail, please register your interest below.
|Remuneration:||£500 per day|
|Discipline:||Board and Leadership|
|Date Added:||30 Jul 2019|
|Closing Date:||27 Aug 2019|
To see more details on this assignment or to apply for it please join our community or login. In the first instance please make all applications through the Interim Partners website so we can ensure your details are acknowledged and passed to the correct consultant.REGISTER MY INTEREST
9 Steps to Finding Value-Adding Non-Execs
4 Mar 2019
In the first of our mini-series of NED blogs, we’re looking at non-executive selection from the board’s perspective. How do you go about finding NEDs that will bring genuine value to your board and business? Here’s some practical guidance on getting it right.