Interim Senior Data Analyst
Our client, a large Housing Association in Central London is looking to identify an interim Senior Data Analyst, for a period of 6 months initially. The successful candidate will be responsible for shaping and developing strategic plans through the provision of high quality research and analysis.
- Analysing data in order to provide insight to assess business performance, identify opportunities and drive improvement
- Developing user-friendly intelligence about the external environment (e.g. competition, policy, market, economy, regulation)
Outputs & Accountabilities:
Data Analysis and Insight
- Uses a range of analytical techniques to analyse internal and external data. These could include (but are not limited to) critical thinking, issue based problem solving, qualitative / quantitative analysis, regression analysis and data modelling
- Is skilled in data analysis and employs a range of software products to conduct analysis. These could include (but are not limited to) Excel, data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau), SPSS / R (or similar) and PowerPoint
- Provides conclusions and recommendations from primary and secondary research, based on sound understanding of the organisation's strategic priorities. Provides a steady flow of actionable insights to management teams to support the strategic decision-making process
- Carries out customer profiling exercises and full customer segmentation. Uses a broad set of resources, including internal and external data (e.g. survey results, profiling data, ONS data sets, and marketing data) to identify customer trends and shifts in customer preferences, attitudes and perceptions
- Regularly communicates findings to a range of internal audiences through briefings, written reports, presentations, and verbal updates
Previous experience within the social housing sector is highly desirable. If you can demonstrate the above and would like to hear more detail, please register your interest below.
|Remuneration:||Circa £500 per day|
|Discipline:||Board and Leadership|
|Date Added:||31 Jul 2019|
|Closing Date:||28 Aug 2019|
To see more details on this assignment or to apply for it please join our community or login. In the first instance please make all applications through the Interim Partners website so we can ensure your details are acknowledged and passed to the correct consultant.REGISTER MY INTEREST
9 Steps to Finding Value-Adding Non-Execs
4 Mar 2019
In the first of our mini-series of NED blogs, we’re looking at non-executive selection from the board’s perspective. How do you go about finding NEDs that will bring genuine value to your board and business? Here’s some practical guidance on getting it right.