Interim Programme Director
This Interim Programme Director will be responsible for delivering a Greenfield piece of work, focused on merging and integrating 2 wealth management business units. The main challenge being consolidating a single front to back office TOM and IT architecture (they 2 businesses currently have very different set-ups).
The successful candidate will work with exec/ board level stakeholders from both business units (making an impact at board level is critical in this role), whilst building out the programme governance, planning and growing headcount, as well as executing the programme to its completion.
The successful candidate will work in conjunction with the 2 respective exec committees and will be responsible for the consolidation of the 2 businesses onto one architecture.
They will also be responsible for:
- Deploying the programme from its initiation (this is Greenfield)
- Plan and execute the client and data migration from one business unit to the other - this includes business and IT integration
- Lead the comms between project teams and ExCo
- Build out/ own the in-house and 3rd party technical delivery capacity to decommission the legacy applications and build out the new architecture (you'll own this through a matrix management structure rather than direct report)
- Work with the respective 3rd party vendors
The ideal candidate will:
- You will be a seasoned Programme Director with extensive experience in the Private Client/ Wealth Management space (broader institutional asset management experience may be considered if other credentials are exceptional)
- You will be cognisant with business and IT change in order to plan and deliver the client/ data migration onto the new target architecture. Worth noting, this role sits in the COO vertical rather than CIO, but you will be capable of bridging both.
- You will have experience with wealth re-platforming and will be knowledgeable about the main players - FNZ, Avaloq, Olympic, Bluedoor, Figaro, GBST, IRESS etc. Ideally you will have done a platform migration or implementation in the past.
- You will be a diplomat - this will be the merging of two business units, so you will be a strong communicator and objective to both parties.
|Remuneration:||£1500 per day|
|Date Added:||07 Jan 2020|
|Closing Date:||04 Feb 2020|
NED Horizons: Looking Ahead to 2020
15 Aug 2019
Over the last 10 years, the role of the non-executive director (NED) in financial services has changed significantly. Our recent event explored what it means to be a NED and provided practical advice on transitioning from executive to non-executive positions.