Interim Functional Safety Manager
- Plan & coordinate cross-functional teams on functional safety matters across the entire vehicle life-cycle. Application areas include but are not limited to transmission systems, suspension, body control modules, HMI systems and aerodynamic systems
- Act as single point of accountability for specific project delivery in the functional safety team, and provide input where required to the project teams
- Develop safety architectures in accordance with ISO26262
- Develop best practice working procedures to support functional safety activities
- Analyse functional safety requirements to develop system level Technical Safety Concept and Technical Safety Requirements, in collaboration with engineering
- Develop and maintain formal documents, including HARA, Safety Plan, FSC, TSC, FMEA, Safety Case and DIA
- Coordinate confirmation/verification reviews with product teams to ensure functional safety standards are being met throughout product development cycle
- Plan and coordinate Functional Safety audits
- Change management, including Impact Analysis
- Provide integrity and enforce appropriate standards in a time critical environment
- Recognise risks and hazards.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Evidence of ISO26262 certification and training & (Or) A detailed understanding of ISO 26262
- University degree in Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronics desirable
- Experience with Vehicle Manufacturers, Tier-1 or Tier-2 Automotive Suppliers
- Previous experience in a functional safety role working in accordance with a relevant international standard (e.g. ISO 26262, IEC 61508)
- Ability to conduct and review Hazard Analysis & Risk Assessments (HARA), Fault Tree Analyses (FTA), Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) etc
- Experience of using Medini Analyse or similar software products for requirements management
- Awareness of project management fundamentals
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment
- Planning and prioritising activities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to present data effectively.
If you are interested in this assignment, register your interest below.
|Remuneration:||£500 per day|
|Duration:||3 - 6 months|
|Date Added:||09 Jan 2020|
|Closing Date:||06 Feb 2020|
NED Horizons: Looking Ahead to 2020
15 Aug 2019
Over the last 10 years, the role of the non-executive director (NED) in financial services has changed significantly. Our recent event explored what it means to be a NED and provided practical advice on transitioning from executive to non-executive positions.