Interim Project Manager
Our client, a large Housing Association, is looking for an interim Project Manager to support them during a period of significant change.
As part of the Project Management Team you will be focused on the delivery of business change projects using leading technologies and agile methodologies. This is a hands-on role for an experienced project manager with commercial astuteness, strong people management skills and a readiness to take ownership.
The programme objectives are to improve customer satisfaction, reduce failure demand, and reduce cost per unit. The programme is not just a technology change programme, it is about creating a sustainable operating model that suits the needs of the client's customer base now and into the future. Being technology aware is desirable but business change management and process analysis and re-design is critical.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- At least 5 years previous project management experience
- Capable of running multiple projects at the same time, handling the priorities and conflicts this brings
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills to assist the team to identify and remove obstacles
- Capable of dealing with external clients at all levels of seniority
- A solid understanding of budget control and project governance
- A team player with a 'can do' attitude, a keen willingness to learn, flexible, willing to help others, and develop as a pivotal member of the team
- Strong customer focus, displaying an understanding of what excellent internal and external customer service entails
- Good understanding of technologies, any hands on exposure to analysis, design, development or test tools being an advantage
- Superb communication and organisational skills
- Adept at reporting and producing documents to a high standard
- A background in agile methodologies would be highly desirable
- Sound understanding of common Project Management methodologies and disciplines through the complete project life cycle (Prince2 training would be desirable)
- Previous social housing experience would be advantageous but not essential
If you can demonstrate the above, please register your interest below.
|Remuneration:||Circa £500 per day|
|Discipline:||Project and Programme Management|
|Date Added:||13 Jan 2020|
|Closing Date:||10 Feb 2020|
NED Horizons: Looking Ahead to 2020
15 Aug 2019
Over the last 10 years, the role of the non-executive director (NED) in financial services has changed significantly. Our recent event explored what it means to be a NED and provided practical advice on transitioning from executive to non-executive positions.