Interim Head of Customer Experience
Our client, a leading travel company, is currently looking for an Interim Head of Customer Experience to lead projects associated with a business merge.
* Develop and implement a coherent customer experience plan in order to develop a value proposition.
* Have a clear customer mapping by segments (product usage) in order to design the right experience focusing on what brings value to the customer at each step of his journey.
* Execute on a number of projects to enhance the customer experience
* Identify a set of customer data to fuel the company's vision in order to continuously innovate to improve the customer experience
* Leverage technology to enhance the customer experience (not create it)
* Strong track-record of product development and customer service delivery
* Forward looking thinker with the ability to plan for the long-term while being able to set-up delivery on the short term
* Understanding of the brand and how this translates into the design of customer propositions
* Strong analytical skills to identify, analyse and action customer feedback
* Has strong commercial acumen, with the ability to translate strategy to tangible customer outcomes and demonstrate the financial value for the business
* Experienced in overseeing broad responsibilities in customer experience or change management projects from design through to implementation
* Able to effectively build cross functional relationships in a complex multicultural environment as well as with external partners/suppliers
If you would like to apply for this role please register your interest and attach your CV.
|Remuneration:||Up to £800 per day|
|Sector:||Consumer & Retail|
|Date Added:||29 Jan 2020|
|Closing Date:||26 Feb 2020|
NED Horizons: Looking Ahead to 2020
15 Aug 2019
Over the last 10 years, the role of the non-executive director (NED) in financial services has changed significantly. Our recent event explored what it means to be a NED and provided practical advice on transitioning from executive to non-executive positions.