Interim Business Development Consultant
UK based - start up Medical Devices business.
Due to the great potential of the product this organisation has received additional investment and as such is looking for a Commercial Consultant to assist with market penetration.
- The product is now in the final stages of design and the business will be ready to start Manufacturing this year. In order to do so they require a full review of the potential customer base.
- You will look at the market in great detail, starting with researching and understanding where the demand is.
- You will then take the time to contact these customers and understand what level of interest they have.
- Delivery of a robust commercial plan that demonstrates exactly how to capitalise on this fantastic opportunity.
- A proven commercial professional that has delivered commercial development plans from scratch previously.
- Extensive experience within the Medical Devices arena.
- Extensive experience and confidence in dealing with Senior Medical Professionals.
- This is project based and can be part time but you will be on the business pay-roll.
|Remuneration:||£500 per day|
|Sector:||Pharma & Life Sciences|
|Date Added:||31 Jan 2020|
|Closing Date:||28 Feb 2020|
NED Horizons: Looking Ahead to 2020
15 Aug 2019
Over the last 10 years, the role of the non-executive director (NED) in financial services has changed significantly. Our recent event explored what it means to be a NED and provided practical advice on transitioning from executive to non-executive positions.