Interim Head of Clinical Service
The Interim Head of clinical services will provide clinical leadership, direction and operational management to support and meet the business and workforce objectives of the hospital.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Oversee Governance, Patient safety, Incident risks, patient's outcome, safety initiatives, performance improvement.
- Lead the programme for continues improvement
- Day to day line management
- Be involved in the development and documentation of a comprehensive Multiyear strategic plan and annual Operating Plan
- Focus on meeting key performance indicators and profit compared to budgeted targets
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in a senior level position such as Chief Nurse, Head of Nursing or Director of Clinical services.
- Experience of working in a Private Healthcare Hospital
- Needs to be Clinically trained
- Demonstrated ability to lead Continuous Improvement processes in a Health Care facility and achieve sound outcomes
If you are interested in this assignment, register your interest below.
|Remuneration:||£600 Per Day|
|Discipline:||Board and Leadership|
|Date Added:||06 Feb 2020|
|Closing Date:||05 Mar 2020|
NED Horizons: Looking Ahead to 2020
15 Aug 2019
Over the last 10 years, the role of the non-executive director (NED) in financial services has changed significantly. Our recent event explored what it means to be a NED and provided practical advice on transitioning from executive to non-executive positions.