Interim Finance Manager
Interim Partners are currently supporting a P.E backed renewables business based in Glasgow.
The successful Interim Finance Manager will report into the CFO and be responsible for:
- Picking up the budgeting and forecasting process
- Developing the monthly MI
- In addition to any other work/projects required
- Graduate qualified accountant
- Experienced Finance Manager (possibly up to FD level) - 20 years +
- Lots of SAGE experience
- Extremely proficient in excel and financial modelling
- Commercial nous
- Can mix with internal stakeholders within Operations
- Must be capable of contributing strongly to transformation
- Immediately available
- Preferably based in Edinburgh/Glasgow/Central belt of Scotland
If you are interested in this assignment, register your interest below.
|Remuneration:||£600 per day, inside IR35|
|Sector:||Energy, Utilities & Infrastructure|
|Date Added:||06 Feb 2020|
|Closing Date:||05 Mar 2020|
NED Horizons: Looking Ahead to 2020
15 Aug 2019
Over the last 10 years, the role of the non-executive director (NED) in financial services has changed significantly. Our recent event explored what it means to be a NED and provided practical advice on transitioning from executive to non-executive positions.