Interim Director of Corporate Services
This role will fall out of scope of IR35.
Our client, a health research and education Charity, are looking for an interim Director of Corporate Services, to provide financial support to the senior management team, support the production of the operational plans and to help oversee the day-to-day operations of the Charity.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, the successful candidate will have ultimate responsibility for leading the Finance, IT and HR functions.
As the successful candidate you will be a qualified Accountant with previous experience in the charity sector.
We are looking for a hands on leader, who has led small organisations through large growth periods, and has also reviewed organisational structures and advised on workforce planning.
An overview of the role's responsibilities:
- Supporting the CEO, Leadership Team, staff and trustees with strategic financial and operational advice
- Ensure production of the Annual Report and Accounts and delivery of financial accounts for sign off, as well as delivery of the monthly accounts
- Supporting the organisation through agenda-setting, and business and operational planning
- Develop and monitor KPIs and risk register, including effective information and reporting systems
- Oversee the day to day operational running of the Charity
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced board level interim to support an interesting Charity through a period of change, and to help shape the future of the organisation.
If you are an experienced Charity CFO with operations experience, or a COO with experience leading a Charity through year end and budget setting then please do register your interest.
|Remuneration:||up to £650 per day|
|Sector:||Charity & Not-for-profit|
|Discipline:||Board and Leadership|
|Date Added:||07 Mar 2020|
|Closing Date:||04 Apr 2020|
NED Horizons: Looking Ahead to 2020
15 Aug 2019
Over the last 10 years, the role of the non-executive director (NED) in financial services has changed significantly. Our recent event explored what it means to be a NED and provided practical advice on transitioning from executive to non-executive positions.