Interim Marketing Director
The purpose of the Interim Marketing Director will be to head up implementation of the Marketing strategy. This will include: product launch strategy, support in channel partner strategy, communications and digital transformation, including advertising and PR.
Key responsibilities will be as follows:
* Develop a go-to-market, routes to market for new products and features.
* Review of current marketing strategy and propose improvement with deliverable outcomes.
* Research the experience of the customer in interacting with the organisation and drive improvements.
* Develop marketing goals and objectives that align with Business strategy and Sales markets.
* Provide mentoring and leadership for succession planning
* Provide recommendations on the CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics) for more effective marketing purposes.
* Build brand awareness and ensure that all communications align with the brand
* Communicate regularly with other departments and executives, reporting on marketing activity
* Manage customer segmentation strategy and develop smart attribution modelling, ensuring we reach the right audience with the right message, at the right place and time.
Develop an implementation plan for marketing strategy, to cover:
* Planning, implementation and management techniques for marketing strategy
* Put forward budget controls and tracing methods for ROI
* Develop methods to acquire reliable and comprehensive data on sales and customer experience from different departments
Drive and monitor the new marketing strategy, to cover:
* Drive any strategic change across the organisation, with regard to elements such as marketing orientation, digitisation, brand narrative.
* Meet with the Sales Director and other executives regularly
|Remuneration:||£500 per day|
|Sector:||Manufacturing & Engineering|
|Date Added:||21 May 2020|
|Closing Date:||18 Jun 2020|