Interim Employee Relations Consultant
Our client, a Private Healthcare organisation is looking to appoint an interim Employee Relations Consultant.
- The successful candidate will have extensive experience of managing employee relations case work through the required legal process and be able to demonstrate this from a previous role.
- Experience of working with various stakeholders and alongside a legal team is essential and a previous understanding of high level confidential investigations work will be essential.
- Must also have the ability to follow due process and be able to work at pace within a demanding environment
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in a similar role, ideally within the healthcare sector
- Be able to demonstrate successful outcomes with cases they have managed from outset to resolution
- Have previously demonstrated working across an organisation with multiple stakeholders
- Be able to work alongside a legal team plus have the ability to manage several cases within a set period of time including working to tight deadlines
If you are interested in this assignment, please register your interest below.
|Remuneration:||£500 per day|
|Date Added:||22 Jul 2020|
|Closing Date:||19 Aug 2020|