Interim Hospital Director
Our client, a Private Healthcare organisation is looking to appoint an interim Hospital Director to assist with the running of their organisation.
- The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate previous experience working with both an Acute Private Hospital and an NHS Hospital Provider
- Experience of working across various specialties is essential plus the ability to work with the various stakeholders up to board level
- You will need to have strong operational experience, be able to work across the healthcare landscape efficiently and be ready to navigate change moving forward
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in a similar role within the healthcare acute sector
- Be able to work efficiently within a transitional period and manage operations across the hospital whilst leading a team
If you are interested in this assignment, please register your interest below.
|Remuneration:||£500 per day|
|Discipline:||Board and Leadership|
|Date Added:||22 Jul 2020|
|Closing Date:||19 Aug 2020|