Interim Clinical Lead
Our client, a London Borough Council, is looking to identify an experienced interim Clinical Lead to help support the Registered Manager at a care home site in driving change and improvement to its services.
This assignment will fall in scope of IR35.
Reporting to the Registered Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the site, including managing a team of clinical/nursing staff and their rota.
You will also be tasked with identifying and implementing changes to governance processes and other areas requiring improvement as per the organisations last CQC report.
As the successful candidate, you will be an approachable manager with proven experience of leading teams and have delivered sustainable change programmes in a care home environment, and experienced in auditing services.
We are looking for an RGN with active pin with experience working within a care home setting. You will have a hands-on approach and help to develop members of team by providing strong leadership and mentoring.
In addition, you will need:
- Monitoring the performance of other nursing staff, team leaders and carers and ensuring compliance with relevant professional, regulatory and contractual requirements
- Assist the Registered Manager in conducting robust management audits to ensure compliance with relevant professional, regulatory and contractual requirements, and to take corrective action if required. This specifically includes the administration of medication and related issues, and the update and review of care plans and all related documentation (including computerised records if applicable).
- Working with the Operational Manger for the nursing resource rota. This includes enforcing the contractual requirements of nurses to be available when reasonably required.
- Taking responsibility for managing nursing staff leave to ensure the needs of the home are paramount whilst allowing staff to take their contractual holiday entitlement.
- Working with the Registered Manager, facilitate the effective introduction of the Team Leader role to ensure safe transference of duties from nursing staff.
This is an interesting opportunity for a nursing leader to help deliver significant change and improvement in an excellent setting.
If you are an experienced RGN who is passionate about developing teams and improving the quality of care then we would love to hear from you.
|Remuneration:||up to £550 per day|
|Date Added:||27 Jul 2020|
|Closing Date:||24 Aug 2020|