Interim Continuous Improvement Specialist
As a Continuous Improvement/Lean Six Sigma Specialist, you will be responsible for identifying and removing waste in the Delivery & Install process to reduce the cost associated with the product installation process, without compromising quality or health and safety.
Main requirements for the role will be to:
- Use value stream map and/or other lean tools to identify areas of waste with our module installation process and identify opportunities to speed the process up.
- Working with the Supply Chain team, find and implement ways to reduce/eliminate the time that a site may have to wait for a product to arrive
- Working with the Construction teams and wider Operations teams, identify opportunities to speed the install up and implement improvements in the factory to realise these opportunities.
- Develop a standard installation process and train all site installation teams in this process.
Skills and experience needed:
- Gravitas to lead change and implement improvement
- Continuous improvement and lean implementation
- Project management
- Hands on experience of identifying & removing waste in many different environments
- Able to identify and implement innovative solutions
- Significant cost reduction experience that delivers a positive impact on the P&L
- Working effectively with established teams
|Remuneration:||£600 per day|
|Sector:||Manufacturing & Engineering|
|Date Added:||30 Oct 2020|
|Closing Date:||27 Nov 2020|