Interim Technical Project Engineer
- Identify what insulation/façade systems are available in the market.
- Working with our clients technical experts, supply chain team and design engineers, benchmark what the marketplace has to offer and develop a short list of options.
- Compile a list of the most credible suppliers and identify who our client should partner with if different to current suppliers.
- Understand the pros and cons of the different insulation systems (cost vs technical capability) and identify the system and supplier that most suits our needs.
- Working with technical experts, gain approval (if required) for any new system that is chosen.
- Technical insulation/façade experience.
- Cost/technical analysis.
- Very strong technical construction background
- Detailed technical knowledge of insulation and/or façade systems
- Strong working relationship with NHBC and KIWA
- Project management and delivering change
- Working effectively with established teams
- Working in a collaboration manner whilst being driven enough to implement significant change
|Remuneration:||£650 per day|
|Sector:||Manufacturing & Engineering|
|Date Added:||30 Oct 2020|
|Closing Date:||27 Nov 2020|