Interim European Head of D2C
My client, a pan-European B2B and retail organisation, is looking for someone to lead the launch of a Direct to Consumer proposition across multiple countries.
They need to launch an e-commerce proposition that reflects their product portfolio and brand strategy in each geography. You will be responsible for ensuring that:
- The e-commerce platform is fit for purpose (working closely with the European CIO and his team)
- Product pricing and overall commercials do not compromise the trade customer base in country
- The brand and category proposition is appropriate for the consumers in each country
- Existing e-commerce propositions in country, where these exist, are properly transitioned into the new Group D2C operating model
- The last mile delivery model is fit for purpose (working closely with the in-country Supply Chain Directors)
To be considered for this role, you'll need to:
- Have experience in both B2B and B2C environments - ideally, having created a B2C proposition within a predominantly B2B organisation.
- Be strong in digital and in brand and digital marketing, but you cannot exclusively be a marketer as you'll need to be experienced in category pricing/promotion strategy.
- Have worked to deliver last-mile propositions that link together the customer experience seamlessly.
- Be a structured and clear thinker, perhaps with a consultancy background initially, but you must have done a number of operational and commercial roles.
- We are looking for an interim who can deliver quickly, against a well thought through business case and plan.
- Ideally you will have experience at Group level across multiple regions or countries.
This is a really exciting role and for the right candidate it will be a fantastic assignment.
|Remuneration:||Up to £850 per day|
|Sector:||Consumer & Retail|
|Date Added:||12 Nov 2020|
|Closing Date:||10 Dec 2020|