Flettner - Technical Sales Manager
Reporting directly into the Managing Director, the Interim Technical Sales Manager will come experienced and hold a degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar. This is crucial, as you will need to fully understand the engineering of the product range in order to effectively sell, therefore if you do not have this qualification, please refrain from applying.
Other requirements for the role are as follows:
- 5+ years experience in a technical sale capacity with related field experience.
- Strong hands on technical ability.
- Proficient in utilising various sales techniques.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
Skills & Abilities:
- Work with Engineering to review and improve new product designs
- Participation in new and on-going product development, formulation and specification of these products and development trials.
- Ability to provide technical solution based selling to customers.
- Work independently as well as cohesively with employees and Directors as part of a team.
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to maintain an excellent rapport with customers and co-workers.
- Detail oriented and excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines.
- Ability to think on your feet, assessing and planning troubleshooting strategies.
- A self-starter with a strong ability to motivate others.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Responsible to know and understand all products availability, use, benefits and pricing structure.
- Provide input in contractual agreements for products and services.
- Promote products and services by attending trade shows and prospecting new customers as appropriate.
- Prepare and deliver samples and/or quotations to customers, while providing technical expertise to convert the quote into a sale.
- Consult with customers and provide technical expertise and recommendations based on the required applications.
- Assist in conducting market analysis and presenting findings to the MD to develop and enhance the product offerings.
- Partner with the marketing team to contribute information towards the marketing strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from the industry.
- Working with the MD to meet and exceed sales targets for new business in assigned territories
- Maintains complete knowledge of and complies with company and departmental policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintains client and company confidence by keeping information confidential and secure.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with team members and management in a team environment.
|Remuneration:||£350 per day|
|Sector:||Manufacturing & Engineering|
|Date Added:||20 Nov 2020|
|Closing Date:||18 Dec 2020|