Interim Marketing Director
Reporting to the executive sponsor, the successful candidate will have ultimate responsibility for the direction of the marketing department. This includes setting the marketing strategy, creating the structure around them to achieve it and building a more effective internal communications environment.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for completing a deep dive into the current vision & strategy, pressure testing and providing recommendations for improvements. You will be focused on the brand and ensure that business operates consistently. You will have responsibility for a team of 8 , ensuring that everyone is working at the top of their game.
We are looking for an creative leader who fosters a change culture where all employees can visualise a better future. You will have a hands-on approach and an 'open-door' policy to your staff. You will encourage others to achieve and be able to grow high performing teams.
As the successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate:
- Significant integrated marketing experience: pivoting between strategic thinking and hands on execution
- Track record of success in a high growth business, ideally in a technology context.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills, with demonstrated ability to influence diverse and senior stakeholders.
- Proven ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines, across multiple projects, and produce high quality work with exceptional attention to detail.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work collaboratively as part of a global team.
- Flair, initiative and ability to work autonomously.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced interim to make a real difference to the future of this tech company.
If you are an innovate marketing professional that is looking to work with a fast pace technology company, this role is for you.
|Remuneration:||£750 per day|
|Date Added:||28 Jun 2021|
|Closing Date:||26 Jul 2021|