Interim Financial Improvement Lead
Our client, an NHS Trust, is currently looking to identify a Financial Improvement Lead to join the transformation team for a 6 month period to help them bring about financial improvement.
Reporting to the Transformation Director, the successful candidate will have ultimate responsibility for identifying and scoping out both operational and financial improvement initiatives that will form part of their FY21/22 plan.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for:
- Helping to close the planning gap for FY21/22 is a key deliverable for this post.
- Working with the General Managers, Finance Business Partners, and as part of the Transformation team, alongside team colleagues already working on various improvement and change initiatives.
We are looking for a 'hands-on' NHS finance professional, to help identify opportunities in the clinical and corporate divisions, ensuring plans are robust, and to share best practice ideas from elsewhere. You will be financially literate, with direct experience of similar work in NHS Acute Trusts.
Management consulting experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
As the successful candidate your key deliverables are:
- To help staff identify operational and financial improvement initiatives
- To ensure identified initiatives are properly scoped and robust, and use Trust methodology (e.g. Project Charters, PMO)
- To provide assurance to the CFO & Transformation Director so the Trust has in place:
- Identified plans, whether operational or financially beneficial
- A pipeline of new efficiency plans
- Continuous focus on the identification and release of benefits
If you are an experienced financial improvement lead that has previous experience of working within large acute trust, we would like to hear from you.
|Remuneration:||£700 per day(Inside IR35)|
|Date Added:||29 Jun 2021|
|Closing Date:||27 Jul 2021|