Service Review Consultants - CCTV and Assistive Technology
my client, a housing association in London is looking for a consultant/consultants to undertake service review work in two critical areas. It is expected that the consultants will require excellent knowledge of the products and services available in the areas in order to propose cost effective solution.
Service Review 1:
To review the current approach to CCTV management and oversight to determine the business requirements and best course of action to achieve compliance.
Identify where ownership and responsibility for specific areas of the CCTV process sit:
Inspections, maintenance and management
Footage requests from residents/police etc
Options appraisal to determine the best approach to resourcing and funding specific actions needed to achieve compliance now and into the future as well as options to in-source or continue outsourcing
Agree an approach to achieving compliance for the management and oversight of CCTV. This will include looking at the information we already hold by:
- Reviewing work already carried out by contractor
- Desktop review to capture all the information they already have and cross reference it.
Service Review 2:
The organisation provides each independent Living resident with an emergency call system in their flat and in communal parts of their schemes. The systems require upgrade or replacement with an alternative as a result of impending digital switchover. This is an opportunity to rethink how they provide this element of support to residents.
To outline alternative options for systems which will manage the risk of digital switchover and deliver a great service to residents in the most efficient way.
- Define problem statement with data
- Map out and cost existing provision. Develop system to monitor and track existing provision.
- Review best practice in sector
- Options for delivering the service - what's the offer and what is the benefit and cost associated with the offer.
- Create interim plan to ensure existing offer is delivered while longer term solutions are found. New emergency response centre is digital, and we are analogue. Immediate solution required - outline risks and identify actions with cost and timescale.
It is not expected that the same individual conducts both service reviews unless they possess knowledge of the two areas
|Remuneration:||circa £550 outside IR35|
|Date Added:||11 Jan 2022|
|Closing Date:||08 Feb 2022|