Toe the line, stay fleet of foot
We found the team to drive compliance with FSA regulations.
Royal Liver Assurance is a mutual insurance company that has approximately 3.4 million policies and manages more than £3.7 billion in funds.
Following the launch of Project Chrysalis by the FSA, Royal Liver embarked on a significant restructuring programme and we were introduced to the Chairman, David Woods, by KPMG to provide interim and contractor resources to deliver the change agenda.
Interim Partners provided business critical senior resources including:
- Interim Finance Director
- Interim Chief Investment Officer
- Interim Executive Director
- Interim Financial Controller
The interim and contractor resources provided by Interim Partners and Brightpool were instrumental in achieving objectives such as:
- The accurate valuation of funds under management
- Continuation of investment management services
- The managed wind down of a subsidiary IFA business that was subject to an intervention by the FSA
- The ultimate sale of Royal Liver to Royal London