Do you need an Interim Manager?
When a company reaches the point of a large overhaul or a strategic organisational change, many turn to the services of an interim manager. If you’re planning to undertake large organisational change or a new tactical or strategic project, an interim manager is a highly suitable option to oversee the assignment. With years of proven experience and skills, an interim manager is an ideal alternative to hiring on a permanent basis.
Typically an interim manager is best employed to solve the following challenges:
- To plan and manage a programme of change or transformation
- To help create and implement a business turnaround strategy
- To rapidly fill business critical gaps at senior levels, following a promotion, a resignation or maternity/paternity cover
Benefits of Interim Management
The interim professionals we work with offer some unique benefits:
- Shorter time-to-hire
- In-depth, relevant experience, meaning they hit the ground running
- Proven track record which makes interims a credible proposition
- Have a wealth of relevant experience to employ on an assignment
- Quicker results, as they are unencumbered by company politics
- Leadership and management expertise
- Cost-effective alternative to a permanent hire
Working with us specifically offers the following additional benefits:
- Low-risk profile – we meet all candidates and carry out all required regulatory checks
- A backup plan – in the rare instances where an interim doesn’t work out, we can arrange a suitable replacement
- Full visibility of progress and results via our cloud-based management platform ROI
- No increase in headcount - all payroll is managed by us
So, ask yourself again – is an interim professional the best solution to your challenge?