Do you need an Interim Manager?
If you don’t have the luxury of hiring permanent resource, need to deploy critical resource into your organisation quickly or require specialist proven expertise, new perspectives and strategic acumen, an interim manager is the smart choice.
Interim managers can help with these specific challenges:
- Major strategic change, mergers or acquisitions
- Business transformation and turnaround
- Gap in senior leadership following a sudden departure
- Cover for long term leave, illness or maternity
- Fresh perspective or new direction for the business
Our service promise
- We offer a consultative and professional service, providing you with full visibility of each stage of the process.
- We will listen carefully to understand your objectives and provide you interim solution solutions that are closely aligned to your requirements.
- We meet all our candidates in person to fully pre-assess their capabilities and expertise. We also carry out all regulatory employment checks on your behalf.
- We will respond quickly to your requirements, offering you speed-to-hire in urgent-to-fill scenarios.
Key benefits of interim managers
At pivotal moments, interim managers drive transformation and take businesses in new directions. When the unexpected happens, they restore confidence. After a sudden departure, they smoothly assume control.
Interim managers are outcome-oriented individuals who work at pace. They quickly add value and take full responsibility of business-critical issues at the very top of organisations, irrespective of size or sector.