Interim Finance roles
Interim Partners provide both private sector businesses and public sector organisations with high quality interim finance specialists. We work with a diverse range of organisations which include:
- Financially challenged organisations
- Organisations seeking to grow or develop new commercial ventures
- Organisations/teams that are restructuring
- Organisations that require interim support on a “gap fill” basis
Within healthcare finance, we work with an unparalleled network of interim finance professionals to support commissioning and provider organisations nationwide.
Typical roles include
- Interim director of finance / CFO
- Interim deputy director of finance
- Interim CIP director
- Interim head of management accounting / financial accounting
- Interim financial controller
- Interim finance manager
- Interim LTFM specialists
- Interim CIP specialists
- Interim head of corporate finance
- Interim head of internal audit
- Interim head of financial planning & analysis
- Interim treasurer
Our network of finance professionals are available to fill positions in any and all sectors. They provide the specialist expertise needed to devise, lead and implement finance change programmes.
To succeed as an interim finance professoinal, you will be able to provide strong leadership and support to finance change programmes of varying complexion.