Marketing yourself as an Interim
Getting the edge in self-marketing to get ahead of the pack.
Whether you are an established interim or looking to begin a career in interim management, you could benefit from a combination of tried-and-tested techniques and new ideas to market yourself more effectively and win more assignments.
This workshop covers
- Building a multi-channel brand and why this is important in 2017
- How to build your profile using a Marketing Mix using the tools of a professional marketer
- Unlocking the power of LinkedIn - why you are probably only utilising a tiny percentage of its capabilities
- Converting your networks into a professional contact database that will provide your pipeline of opportunities
- How to make high impact and build credibility with contacts outsides of your network
- The Interim CV – how to differentiate yourself from the pack, and how this is different from a permanent job seeker’s cv
- Working with Interim providers and getting to the top of their pile
- Social Media - how you can use its full potential to win assignments
- Meetings and interviews - how to get them and what NOT to do when you are there
- How to produce Thought Leadership that will position you as a go-to subject matter expert
Please contact us via email or call 0207 936 2865 to speak with us directly should you have any queries.
"Very precise guidance on how to stand out."
"A great insight into the interim market delivered by a seasoned professional."
"Excellent balance - good source material & tips & tricks."