Marketing yourself as an Interim
Getting the edge in self-marketing to get ahead of the pack.
Whether you are an established interim or looking to start a career in interim management, you could benefit from a combination of tried-and-tested techniques and new ideas to market yourself more effectively and win more assignments.
This workshop covers
- What works and doesn’t work in winning interim assignments
- How to build your profile using an Interim Marketing Mix like a professional marketer
- Building a multi-channel brand and why this is important in 2016
- Advanced LinkedIn - why you are probably only utilising a tiny percentage of its capabilities
- Building a professional contact client database that will not let you down
- The Interim CV - a refresher and why a CV is not enough
- Working with providers and getting to the top of the pile
- Social Media - how you can use its full potential to win assignments
- Meetings and interviews - how to get them and what NOT to do when you are there
- Networking and working your contacts
Please contact us via email or call 0207 936 2865 to speak with us directly should you have any queries.
"I would highly recommend Scott as a top expert in the field of Interim Management"
Nigel Hague, Employee Relations Strategic Change Manager at International Airlines Group (IAG)