Marketing Yourself | Interim Partners
Getting the edge in self-marketing to get ahead of the pack.
Whether you are an established interim or looking to begin a career in interim management, you can benefit from a combination of tried-and-tested techniques and new thinking. Our one-day course shows you how to market yourself more effectively and win more assignments.
Take part in this one-day course run by Sarah Stevenson.
This one-day course covers:
- Building a multi-channel brand and why this is important in 2018
- Using a Marketing Mix and other tools of a professional marketer
- Unlocking the power of LinkedIn - why you are probably only utilising a tiny percentage of its capabilities
- Converting your networks into a professional contact database to provide your pipeline of opportunities
- Making an impact and building credibility with contacts outside your network
- The Interim CV – differentiating yourself from the pack, and how it differs from a permanent job seeker’s CV
- Working with Interim Providers and getting to the top of their pile
- Social Media - using its full potential to win assignments
- Meetings and interviews - how to get them and what NOT to do when you are there
- How to produce Thought Leadership that will position you as a go-to subject matter expert
What previous attendees say:
"Very precise guidance on how to stand out."
"A great insight into the interim market delivered by a seasoned professional."
"Excellent balance - good source material and tips & tricks."