Interim Programme Manager - Germany
Industry: Financial Services
Location: Munich, Germany
Salary: £1,000 per day
Our client, a Global Financial Services company based in Munich are seeking a Programme Manager to focus on the delivery of IT services. IT services are going through large scale transformation and the successful interim will enable transformation of the IT Service Management function to ensure related business lines get full value of the service.
The role is the key relationship holder and interface between Business, IT and a number of external services suppliers who collectively need to support end to end solutions in a reliable and efficient manner with an ongoing focus on improvement & quality
You will be responsible for driving the transformation of IT Service Management to become a proactive and responsive centre of competency that leads the various IT Teams and Service Partners through ongoing processed of quality improvement. The Service Delivery team is spread across multiple countries and continents with the core centre in Munich.
You should have experience of working in a large multinational company and will have opportunity to shape the delivery of a multi-billion pound IT expenditure.
- Proven experience leading IT Service Management with a broad range of technologies including compute, storage, network and security technologies
- A proven track record in managing both external vendors and internal business and IT stakeholders
- Experience in designing and implementing enterprise wide Service Management process that improve and simplify the ongoing support process, with an excellent knowledge of ITIL/ITSM practices
- Demonstrated experience in leading customers through technical change and resolving difficulties in complex operations
- Effective stakeholder management with the ability to engage, negotiate and influence at all levels throughout the customer life cycle
Demonstrated people leadership skills with experience in cross-cultural and remote teams well regardedOur client is a multi-national business based near Dusseldorf, Germany. They have recently acquired a complementary business with an equally wide geographical base and require a German-speaking Project Manager to help with the Integration of the Benelux region into the German entity.
Based in Dusseldorf on a full time basis you will have a range of tasks over the next 12 months.The primary role will be toensure the Benelux back office functions such as Sales, Procurement, IT, HR and Customer Services are efficiently transferred from Benelux to Germany.
Thereafter a number of other projects will come online of a similar nature.
To be considered the candidate MUST be a fluent German speaker. Being based in the Dusseldorf region would be a distinct advantage.
The candidate must be able to work independently and to deliver a range of outcomes including:
- physical office moves,
- IT system changes,
- recruitment, etc.
A background of managing a wide variety of projects would be advantageous.