Introduction to Interim: 9th June 2016
Considering a career change and wondering whether Interim Management is the right choice for you? Take part in our one-day course to find out.
This workshop covers
- How to set up as an interim legally and professionally using the industry gold-standard
- Compliance, legislation and legal administration - how it affects you and how to ensure you understand it
- Gaining the ‘equity card’ or first assignment
- How to harness LinkedIn to generate business
- Clients - who uses and why
- How to turn targets into paying customers
- How to succeed at an interview
- How to stand out in a sea of networkers
- Secrets to successful business development and sales
- Creating a brilliant Interim CV and why this is not enough
- Your day rate - working out what to charge
In this ‘Introduction to Interim’ course, we delve into Interim Management provision, explode some of the myths surrounding it and give you inside knowledge on the secrets to success and winning assignments - what to avoid and the key approaches of all successful interims.
The next course will be held on 10 November 2016 - book your place below.
The total cost of the course is £500+VAT and will cover all course materials, lunch and two follow up coaching sessions.