The impact of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will be profound and wide-ranging. Enforcement of the new regulations starts in the Spring, and the financial consequences of non-compliance could be severe.
As part of our HR & Talent Briefing series, New Street Group and Bird & Bird will be honing in on how GDPR will affect HR, Talent and People functions.
If you are a Senior HR or Talent professional and want to know more about how the new regulations may affect your organisation - and what you can do to mitigate the potential risks - please join us for our HR & Talent Breakfast Briefing on Tuesday 17th October 2017.
The event - a briefing followed by a roundtable discussion - will be hosted by Bird & Bird’s International HR Services and Data Protection Groups in their London office.
It will cover:
- Recruitment and background check activities
- Updating employee privacy notices
- Employee monitoring activities
- Intra-group HR data transfers
- Contractual arrangements with HR vendors
- Data retention periods and HR data
- DPO: HR thoughts on the right appointment
Date: 17th October 2017
Location: Bird & Bird office (12 New Fetter Lane, London , EC4A 1JP)
If you would like to register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org