Cyber Security: Do You Want to Lead the Way Within Insurance?
Cyber threats are at an all-time high and becoming ever more sophisticated. However, many insurance firms are not yet positioned as strongly as they could or perhaps should be.
Date: Tuesday 16th April 2019
Time: 8:00am to 10:30pm
Location: Interim Partners - London
Howard Pinto, an insurance and telecomms Chief Information Security Officer, will be chairing a thought-provoking roundtable discussion with Interim Partners, purely for the insurance market.
A high-level discussion will be held over the following questions:
- Do you know how prepared your firm is for a serious cyber incident, and the consequences?
- Where is the accountability and are the right people engaged at senior levels?
- Has a test drill been performed for such an incident?
- What is your cyber risk appetite?
- Are cyber risks adequately captured in the enterprise risk
- How useful is the security dashboard to inform you of the security posture?
- Is cybersecurity properly integrated into operations/incident management in the organisation?
- Are the consequences of a cyber incident understood?
- Is the security training and awareness programme delivering to all employees to mitigate accidental/uninformed behaviours?
Register your interest
This event is an invite-only event. If you would like to attend, register your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org.